The Health Office
WELCOME TO OUR WEB PAGE!!
The Health Office
Julie Senecal RN, BSN, M.Ed
Erin Saunders LPN
FOR THE STUDENTS & FAMILIES OF MOLLY STARK
(Click on blue square to the side or at bottom of this page in order to get to the other pages of this site)
HEALTH INFORMATION PAGE:
This page, I provide child-health information to the families of Molly Srark and the community. Normally the health topics I discuss will be related to the most prevalent illness in the Molly Stark health office at the time or of the season, such as, allergies, Lyme Disease and frost bite.
Coronavirus COVID-19 PAGE: This page provides information about the coronavirus as it pertains to families. The information is obtained from the Center for Disease Control, CDC and the Vermont Department of Health, VTDOH.
DOCUMENT MANAGER PAGE:
This page contains Health Forms from our office that can be printed out at home, filled out by you and your child's doctor and then sent into the health office.
note: If your child will not be taking a medication at school (other than non-prescription medications supplied by our office, such as, Children'sTylenol) then the only form you will need to fill out is our Health Questionnaire. This is with the exception of any necessary immunization forms.
The Document Manager page contains the following forms:
- Health Questionnaire Form : Requests medical information about your child and gives us permission to administer medications like Children's Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Benedryl.
- If your child has a life threatening allergy or health condition, please verbally and immediately inform us.
- Asthma Action Plan Form (Only if your child has an inhaler or nebulizer treatments.)
- Anaohylaxis/Severe Allergy Action Plan form (onlly if your child has an epipen): This form needs o be filled out by both you and your child's doctor.
- Prescription Medication Form: For any prescription medication that you would like us to administer to your child at school, such as, A.D.H.D. medications or antibiotics. This form needs to be filled out by both you and your child's doctor.
- Non Prescription Medication Form : For non prescription medications, other than, those you have already covered by checking off and signing the "whenever necessary", medications noted on the Health Questionairre Form.
- Immunization Exemption Form: (Only to be filled out if for medical or religious reasons, you do not want your child immunized).
- Appt set with doctor for immunizations form:(Only to be filled out if you are aware that your child does not have all school required immunizations and you have scheduled an appt with your child's doctor to get them done.)
- Student had chicken pox in the past/Varicella Documentation Form:(Only to be filled out if your child has had the chicken pox illness in the past. This will exempt your child from needing the vaccine.)
SCHOOL HEALTH POLICIES PAGE:
This section highlights information from the following Southwest Vermont Supervisory Union, School Health Policies that directly relate to the students of Molly Stark.
USEFUL LINKS PAGE:
This page refers you to some wonderful websites that discuss childrens' health.
CONTACT US PAGE
This page provides you with the Health Office Phone and Fax Number and also the email address for the nurses.